Saturday, March 12, 2011

Road Trip!

To complete my college experience I went on a week long road trip with a couple of guys from school, whom I have been living with this semester. The goal was to visit some of the big Northeastern Cities of the U.S. (Philadelphia, NYC, and Boston). We wanted to be able to "experience" each city in a day or two. By experience it, we meant: eat "the food" of the city, see "the thing" of the city, and just get a feel for something the city prides itself in.

So, we loaded up in my grandparents Hybrid (aka: knockout gas mileage) and we hit the road.


In the blogs to follow there will be more pictures and what we experienced on the trip. There were some good lessons along the way. I know this sounds a little cheesy, but I feel like my eyes are opened to numerous possibilities after this trip and I believe that it was definitely well worth it. But, first I have to edit some pictures so you can get a glimpse of what we experienced. Then I will start the journey of telling you all about the things we did.

By the way, I didn't mention that we didn't spend a dime on housing. More on that to come!

2 comments:

alleycat said...

Can't wait to hear and see more :)

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see how you spent your spring break! We missed you down south, but I'm sure you had a blast!