Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An end and a beginning

School is out and, to steal a McDonald's slogan, I'm lovin it! I have not been doing too much with my time off, but that is what you are supposed to do with a break from what I hear.

Since I have been off I have gone to visit some friends, ate out with my parents, visited some other friends, taken some prom pictures for some friends, gone to church, led a jr. high youth group, worked a day and had dinner with my grandparents! I've only been out since Thursday too. I don't know how so much is able to fit into such a short time, but it did.

Hopefully I will get some of the prom pictures to put up and show everyone, but I don't have them. I co-took the pictures with Jenn, so they were on her cameras and she has all of the pictures.

I am starting my camp team extravaganza tomorrow. Well, training is tomorrow, then we get a week off then the big adventure starts! I will be touring the country and doing what I do best... I actually don't know what I do best, but I will basically be doing whatever I am told to do by the camp. I could be doing everything from leading a small group to leading worship to preaching, who knows what I'll be doing! I will hopefully be blogging a lot though so all ye faithful followers will know what I am up to!

Before tomorrow comes I have a lot to do, sort of. I brought home a lot of my stuff from school and all the farther it made it was to my room, not put away, just in there. So my mission for the day is to clean all of the mess up asap and get packed and ready for our 3 day mock week training thing. Well I hope to hear from everyone. Have a great week and a great summer.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like it's gonna be a busy summer! I'm hoping that if your camp adventures find you anywhere near NC that you let us know! I'm so amazed at your maturity in Christ, when our church has an opening for youth ministries I know who I'd want in the job!

Tricia said...

Grief, you've been busy and spending all that time on FB...

When I first read "school's out," I immediately thought "teacher let the monkeys out." :)

Hopefully we'll see you in a few days.